|Black Bloc private meeting, before anti-NATO march|
It's one of the few HuffPo pieces I agree with, he calls to attention Occupy's obsession with tent cities, its inability to elect candidates to office, the unfocused agenda, and its insistence on class warfare.
There is one glaring omission in his piece: the takeover of the movement by violent Black Bloc anarchists--with a supporting cast of socialists and communists.
I mean, how many supporters are you going to gain by holding "F*ck the Police" marches. Besides, cops are union members too.
When you are on the left and you lose Huffington Post, it's time to fold the tents.
- Video: Anti-NATO marchers sing for the collapse of banks, jails, and the state
- NSFW video: Anti-NATO protesters play cat-and-mouse with cops--and lose
- Pics from the National Nurses United anti-NATO rally you won't see in the establishment media
- Pics from the anti-NATO march you won't see in the establishment media
- NSFW video: Before Michigan & Cermak--anarchists on the march
- Video: Few people listening to anti-NATO speeches
- (Photos) Leftist celebrities at anti-NATO rally and march: Ayers, Dohrn, Jesse, Medea
- Marathon Pundit unhurt after being crushed by occupiers and police gauntlet after anti-NATO march (Pics and video)
- (Video) Communist in Grant Park: Rant against capitalism before the anti-NATO march
- Photos and video: Meaningless anti-NATO Rahm march, with Code Pink and graffiti
- NSFW Video: Occupy Chicago anti-NATO 'F' bomb chants
- Video: Occupier destroys huge NATO banner
- Photo: Ayers and Dohrn at anti-NATO rally
- "First Amendment is our permit" occupiers hold Stop Rush Limbaugh march
- Video: Chicago 'F' the Police march--working class gives anarchists hostile reception
- Occupy Chicago May Day march pics you won't see in the establishment media