|Morton Grove Garden Club plot,|
Which prompts me to retort, what if global warming is fiction? Which leads me to another headline from Al.com: It's 72 degrees at noon in Alabama on July 31: Where's the global warming?
It was 72 degrees at noon in 'Bama at the end of July. That's a fact.
- (Exclusive photo) Lake Superior iceberg in June
- Global warming news: Coldest Chicago winter ever
- Global warming news: Lake Michigan sets record for most ice cover
- Good news: Global warming skepticism on the rise
- Global warming news: The 97 percent myth