Tuesday, February 04, 2020

After crushing Iowa Caucuses defeat, Joe Walsh says, "Clearly, I don’t belong in Trump’s Republican Party"

There were two Iowa Caucus contests Monday night. The Republican one went swimmingly, both in regards to the counting of votes and for Donald Trump. The incumbent collected over 97 percent of the vote. Hovering around one-percent--and collecting no delegates were former Massachusetts governor Bill Weld and former talk radio host and ex-Illinois congressman Joe Walsh.

As for Walsh, it looks like he's throwing in the towel, saying just now on Twitter, "For 5 months, I’ve told tens of thousands of Republicans why I believe Donald Trump is unfit to be President. Last night, I stood in front of 3,000 Iowa Republicans & said the same thing. Almost all of them disagreed with me. Clearly, I don't belong in Trump's Republican Party."
Well Joe, this has been Trump's GOP for four years now. You are just now learning this fact?

No comments: