Here are photographs--and one video--that you won't see in the establishment media.
A good place to start is with a man wearing a Che Guevara shirt. On the right of the image of the commie murderer you'll see an SDS button. Students for a Democratic Society is a radical, anti-capitalist group. Bernardine Dohrn and Bill Ayers were members of the first incarnation of the leftist organization.
A proud member of the Young Communist League USA.
The Союз Советских Социалистических Республик, better known as the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, killed tens of millions of its citizens.
No smoking break for this protester?
Chicago's Picasso sculpture, although still controversial, is well-known city symbol. A vandal placed a TTFRA--Tax the F****** Rich Already--sticker on it, which I discuss in my video. Four weeks ago the Chicago Tax Day Tea Party held a rally at the same location. There was no vandalism that day.
As at other anti-NATO protests, there were a large contingent of Chicago Teachers Union members at this rally. The CTU is an endorser of the Occupy movement. School was in session on Friday.
"Nurses rule, cops drool." That's pretty funny--if you are ten years old, that is.
But how do you really feel about Monsanto?
And how do you really feel about fiscal policy?
She could have easily said "F*ck NATO" in New York.
As for the man on the right, what about the Libyans murdered by Muammar Gaddafi?
Hello there! Why so serious?
You cannot kill Jason Voorhees from the Friday the 13th movies. Hey, have you ever noticed that you never see masks at Tea Party rallies?
Last month I blogged about a couple of misleading United Steelworkers videos about voter ID laws. You can read about those stories here and here.
Once again, America's 'favorite' unrepentant terrorist. Bill Ayers. Written on the protester's hand is the phone number for the 24 hour hotline to the just-as-radical National Lawyers Guild.
And in the center we have Ayers' wife, fellow ex-Weather Underground member Bernardine Dohrn. On the upper left corner is the Picasso.
- Pics from the anti-NATO march you won't see in the establishment media
- Occupy Chicago May Day march pics you won't see in the establishment media
- NSFW video: Before Michigan & Cermak--anarchists on the march
- Video: Few people listening to anti-NATO speeches
- (Photos) Leftist celebrities at anti-NATO rally and march: Ayers, Dohrn, Jesse, Medea
- Marathon Pundit unhurt after being crushed by occupiers and police gauntlet after anti-NATO march (Pics and video)
- (Video) Communist in Grant Park: Rant against capitalism before the anti-NATO march
- Photos and video: Meaningless anti-NATO Rahm march, with Code Pink and graffiti
- NSFW Video: Occupy Chicago anti-NATO 'F' bomb chants
- Video: Occupier destroys huge NATO banner
- Photo: Ayers and Dohrn at anti-NATO rally
- "First Amendment is our permit" occupiers hold Stop Rush Limbaugh march
- Video: Chicago 'F' the Police march--working class gives anarchists hostile reception