Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Chiraq hate crime: Man says "I hate 'expletive' white people" while stabbing and robbing victim

Chicago's Wild 100s
I expect the Rev. Jesse Jackson to fly in from his home in Chicago to protest this hate crime.

Wait...Jesse already lives in Chicago.

From the Chicago Tribune:
A Far South Side man has been charged with a hate crime in an attempted robbery where a man was stabbed Sunday night on the Washington Street Bridge in the West Loop neighborhood.

Leroy Willis, 45, of the 11000 block of South Wentworth Avenue, was charged Tuesday morning with one felony count of aggravated battery, one count of a hate crime and aggravated attempted robbery, police said.

The victim said he had stopped to look at the Chicago River shortly after 11:30 p.m. Sunday, when a man rushed up, stabbed him twice and said, "I hate 'expletive' white people. Give me your wallet."

The victim started yelling, prompting a passersby to call 911 while he tried to grab the steak knife from the attacker and slammed him to the ground, holding him until officers arrived, according to a police report.
Coincidentally I was just a few blocks from the racist creep's home earlier that day. It's part of the area of Chicago known as the Wild 100s. It's an apt moniker. Near the site of where the picture on top was taken an obese thug in an Indianapolis Colts shirt chased after me while screaming "Hey buddy! Hey buddy!"

He was not my buddy.

Urban exploration is dangerous--which is why I always have a planned escape route in mind while I snap photographs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ain't nothing a big fat 230gn 45 slug wouldn't cure.

Marathon Pundit said...

Luckily we finally have conceal-and-carry in Illinois.