Friday, February 02, 2018

Top Ten Most Violent Neighborhoods in Chicago #6 2017

All of my family bases are covered in Victor Maggio's ongoing series counting down the ten most violent neighborhoods in Chicago.

My old neighborhood, Roseland, clocked in at number 8. My dad's old stomping grounds, South Shore, reported in at number 7.

Now we're at number 6, Auburn Gresham, where my mother was raised.

All of these neighborhoods are on the South Side. Don't worry, we'll be hearing from the West Side before long, I am sure.

Auburn Gresham is best known as the home of St. Sabina perish, where leftist Catholic priest Michael Pflger has been pastor since 1981.

Maggio also covers rapper related gang violence at the end of this clip.

1 comment:

Sean Thornton said...

"Auburn Gresham is best known as the home of St. Sabina perish"

Awesome accidental, but prescient, misspelling :)