Monday, October 17, 2016

Politico "journalist" Glenn Thrush sent article to Clinton big shot to edit

WikiLeaks strikes again! Another hack "journalist," this time Glenn Thrush, the chief White House correspondent for reputedly-centrist Politico, was caught sending an article draft to Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta for him to edit.

From Lifezette:
"Because I have become a hack I will send u the whole section that pertains to u [sic]," Thrush wrote to Podesta. "Please don't share or tell anyone I did this … tell me if I f***ed up anything," he continued.

"OTR: No problems here," Podesta responded.
OTR of course means "off the record." Well, that doesn't matter now.

Oh, even Thrush admits he's a hack. Too funny! But he did fuck up.

I have a new slogan, this one is for the lamestream media: Make Journalism Great Again!

Related post:

The media is the enemy of the American people, UPDATED


No comments: