|Lincoln home, Springfield|
All but one, she added, and that paper was the State Journal-Register, Illinois' oldest newspaper and the only daily in the state capital.
Well about an hour ago the Journal-Register endorsed Rauner.
From that endorsement:
Rauner, a venture capitalist who makes no apologies for his success, understands the challenges businesses face. He told The State Journal-Register editorial board he believes the state must overhaul its tax code, consider additional workers' compensation reforms, end corporate welfare, implement some business-friendly regulatory changes and make state government more efficient if it wants to create jobs and propel economic growth.Quinn hasn't earned a single newspaper endorsement. Why? He doesn't deserve any.
- Daily Herald endorses Bruce Rauner for Illinois governor
- Rauner wins Crain's Chicago Business endorsement
- Chicago Tribune endorses Rauner for governor
- Chicago Sun-Times strongly endorses Rauner for governor: "We're all in"
- Belleville News-Democrat endorses Rauner for Illinois governor
- Peoria Journal Star endorses Rauner for governor
- News-Gazette endorses Rauner for Illinois governor