|University of Illinois Student Union|
From its Sunday endorsement:
Illinois voters face a stark choice in the race for governor, embracing the policies that have failed in the past or going in a new direction.I love that bit, "One of the definitions of insanity is continuing to do the same thing over and over again with the expectation of different results." It precisely describes Illinois liberals. As far as I know, no Land of Lincoln newspapers have endorsed Chicago Democrat Quinn.
One of the definitions of insanity is continuing to do the same thing over and over again with the expectation of different results.
Already on its knees and a national joke, Illinois simply can't afford to continue to pursue the same ruinous policies in the future it has in the past.
For that reason, The News-Gazette endorses Republican Bruce Rauner in the Nov. 4 gubernatorial election.
- Daily Herald endorses Bruce Rauner for Illinois governor
- Rauner wins Crain's Chicago Business endorsement
- Chicago Tribune endorses Rauner for governor
- Chicago Sun-Times strongly endorses Rauner for governor: "We're all in"
- Belleville News-Democrat endorses Rauner for Illinois governor
- Peoria Journal Star endorses Rauner for governor