Monday, August 06, 2012

Patriot ThirdWaveDave needs your prayers

Dave Logan--pray for a patriot
Dave Logan, aka ThirdWaveDave, has been suffering from Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia since 2007. A few months ago he under went a bone marrow transplant. But he's not doing well, as Andrea Shea King reported yesterday:
Fast forward to today, Sunday, August 5th. I've been checking in with his nurse every day to leave Dave messages of encouragement. He's in and out of consciousness while his body continues its battle to live. A family member keeps me informed, but lately the report is the same every day: he's in tough shape, very weak, has withdrawn, sleeps most of the time. No change. The nurses convey my messages to him, and I hope they provide him with some comfort and encouragement. But I don't know…
Say a prayer for this patriot, military veteran, and central Illinois native.

Technorati tags:

No comments: