Wednesday, July 04, 2012

July 4--with Marathon Pundit--Campaign to Defeat Barack Obama July 4th Telethon

Check out this VIP list...and who is on it...but you have to scroll down all the way to the bottom to find me.

As I wrote yesterday, look for me after 2:00pm Pacific Time (4:00pm Central and 5:00pm Eastern), as I participate in the Campaign to Defeat Barack Obama July 4th Telethon.

How do you RSVP? You can do that on Facebook.

The event runs from 1:00pm until 6:00pm Pacific Time. You can listen live on KDWN-AM Las Vegas, or you can watch the livestream here.

If you are in Las Vegas, you can watch the broadcast Vegas TV 25 - Cable 14, and from Pahrump on KPVM TV 46.3.

To contribute to the Campaign Defeat Barack Obama, click here.

Oh, the graphic? I created it on PhotoShop Elements 10.

Technorati tags:

Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 - Graphics, Photo & Video

No comments: