Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blogger ThirdWaveDave ill

Dave Logan, patriot
I've been awaiting the right moment to post about my good friend Dave Logan. 9/11/11 is that day. The conservative son of central Illinois who now lives in California is suffering from cancer. I was thinking about Dave when I composed my prior post about the birth of Congressional Medal of Honor recipient John Philip Cromwell on September 11, 1901. Dave, an army veteran, loves the military, our country, and history. His forte is the anniversary post, and normally I would have immediately emailed him that entry.

On Tuesday Dave underwent a bone marrow biopsy.

You can leave him messages at ThirdWaveDave in the comments section or email Andrea Shea King at radiopatriot@gmail.com.

Or write him at:
Wm. David Logan
c/o UC Davis Medical Center
4501 X Street
Sacramento, CA 95817
Remember Dave in your prayers.

Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Mr. Right said...

God bless you, Dave! Prayers are headed your way. Hope you are feeling better soon.