Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Who: Cut My Hair

Yesterday I expressed a wish for The Who to dig a bit deeper in their catalog when they perform during half time of this year's Super Bowl. They will have to dig much deeper for "Cut My Hair" from Quadrophenia.



Tommy brought the group fame, Who's Next is still an FM radio staple, but among Who fans such as myself, Quadrophenia is considered to be their greatest work.

The video performance is from The Who's 1997 Quadrophenia tour. Ringo Starr's son, Zak Starkey, plays drums.

Related posts:

The Who: Substitute

Thirty years ago today: Keith Moon dies

Technorati tags:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw them twice on that tour. At the United Center and again in St. Louis.

Omnibabe said...

There's a lot of negative press on this, given that Townsend's a registered sex offender.