|CTU member at an Occupy anti-NATO rally--|
the event was held on a school day
CTU members claim that charters pick and choose their students. That's a lie. A lottery system determines who gets in--with the exception of siblings of current students.
As for the apartheid charge, over 90 percent of Chicago Public Schools students come from minority families. There are no all-white public schools in Chicago, but that didn't stop the CTU from calling its report, "The Black and White of Education."
Have they no sense of decency?
- Chicago Teachers Union organizing indoctrination summit
- Chicago Teachers Union a co-sponsor of the Teaching for Social Justice Curriculum Fair
- Video: Chicago Teachers Union organizer welcomes Occupy Chicago to new home
- New film by Juan Williams rips Chicago Teachers Union
- Chicago Teachers Union sends out email urging participation in anti-Walmart protests
Expect Miracles: Charter Schools and the Politics of Hope and Despair (Google Affiliate Ad)