Early voting begins today across Illinois is village halls, public libraries, and similar such places. It continues until Saturday, November 1
Patriots: Please vote, whether early or on Election Day. In its first endorsement editorial in three years, the Chicago Sun-Times says, "On Nov. 4, voters will decide if Illinois is to grow and charge ahead, reclaiming its place as one of the great states in the Union, or to settle — once and for all — for defeat and decline."
The Sun-Times, along with every other newspaper so far in Illinois, is urging a vote for Republican Bruce Rauner.
Get out and vote. Bring your voting age teens, bring your grandparents, bring your right-thinking neighbors.
Vote prosperity. Vote Republican. This is the most important local election of our lifetime.
- Daily Herald endorses Bruce Rauner for Illinois governor
- Rauner wins Crain's Chicago Business endorsement
- Chicago Tribune endorses Rauner for governor
- Chicago Sun-Times strongly endorses Rauner for governor: "We're all in"
- Belleville News-Democrat endorses Rauner for Illinois governor
- Peoria Journal Star endorses Rauner for governor
- News-Gazette endorses Rauner for Illinois governor