From the Decatur Herald-Review:
The fact that Rauner is rich, and a successful business man is in his favor. It means he's had to be decisive, but also has to consider expert opinions before making a decision. That collaborative, but decisive, style is needed in state government.Related posts:
Illinois simply can't afford to remain on the same course. Drastic change is needed and Rauner has the skills to make that change happen. He has earned our endorsement for Illinois governor.
- Daily Herald endorses Bruce Rauner for Illinois governor
- Rauner wins Crain's Chicago Business endorsement
- Chicago Tribune endorses Rauner for governor
- Chicago Sun-Times strongly endorses Rauner for governor: "We're all in"
- Belleville News-Democrat endorses Rauner for Illinois governor
- Peoria Journal Star endorses Rauner for governor
- News-Gazette endorses Rauner for Illinois governor
- Rauner gets State Journal-Register endorsement
- Quad City Times endorses Rauner