Saturday, February 08, 2014

Hot air from Sweden on America and global warming skepticism

Blogger on New Year's Day--2014
I found this goofy op-ed from a Stockholm University journalism professor--Christian Christensen--on Al Jazeera, where he criticizes media under-coverage of various stories in the United States, where he's from. My advice to him is to mind his own business and stick to his own miserable adopted country, one whose reproduction rate is below the replacement level. Now there's a story, Chris ol' boy!

Christsensen scolds us that the United States is "the home of more political climate change sceptics [his spelling] than any other country in the so-called 'developed world.'"

Do you know how that makes me feel--as I endure the coldest Chicago winter in three decades? It makes me proud to be an American.

Oh, Chris claims global warming is underreported here. Uh, wrong.

Technorati tags:

No comments: