Wednesday, November 27, 2013

(Video) Organizing for America proposes ruining holidays over ObamaCare

Once again, the Obama cult, Organizing for America, is once again proposing ruining the holidays--this thime is suggesting ruining a family dinner over an ObamaCare talk.

Interestingly, the liberal parents in the OFA offal video, in a freaky dream sequence, tell their son, "We've joined a cult."

They certainly did.


I'm going to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner at my sister's home--and of the thirty or so guests there, I won't have to tolerate even one holiday-ruining know-it-all liberal. I have much to be thankful for.

Will the ObamaCare debacle come up in conversation tomorrow at my sister's house? Yes it will, oh, yes it will.

Related post:

Obama propaganda video instructs youths on wooing family members and friends to the Cult of Change on Christmas

Technorati tags:

No comments: