Monday, March 26, 2012

Alcatraz--the cliffhangers

As it is airing now in the western half of the nation, I won't give anything away in regards to tonight's season ending episode of Alcatraz. Yes, it ends on a cliffhanger--actually more than one.

Although, sadly, I have to point out to the scriptwriters that since Alcatraz was a federal prison--the governor of California would not have had jurisdiction over a parole board on the island.

I highly recommend this two-hour episode--and yes, the series as well. I have a hunch that the momentum from tonight will nudge it into a second season.

A few answers...a lot more questions.

Related posts:

Alcatraz season finale Monday; or will it be the series finale?

Alcatraz TV show and my 2009 post about my visit to the island

California Collision: Alcatraz

Technorati tags:

No comments: