Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Santorum in Fairfield, Iowa on Wednesday; my 2010 Fairfield posts

Former Pennsylvania senator Rick Santorum is using the county-by-county approach for his Iowa Caucuses effort. Wednesday brings him to Fairfield, which is the home of Maharishi University of Management.

He'll speak at the Fairfield Arts and Convention Center at 12:30pm, which means, thankfully, there will be no opportunity for Santorum to repeat Barack Obama's sunset-speech-with-the-sun-crowning-him-stunt to please the devotees to Transcendental Meditation.

Not that Santorum would pander in such a fashion, of course.

Related posts:

Iowa I Opener: Fairfield and Obama
Iowa I Opener: Maharishi University of Management and Yogic Flyers fighting terrorism
Iowa I Opener: Maharishi Vedic City and the Global Country of World Peace
Marathon Pundit's Iowa I Opener

Technorati tags:

Parsons College Cap

No comments: