Sunday, September 25, 2011

Santorum in Adair County, Iowa today; my Jesse James train robbery post

Adair County, Iowa--near I-80
Although he finished fourth in yesterday's Florida P5 GOP Presidential Straw Poll, Rick Santorum is pleased with the results. "People are tired are being told that these are the only two candidates that you get to choose from. Because they're not particularly happy with those candidates," the former Pennsylvania senator said at a gun show today at the Iowa State Fairgrounds.

Tonight Santorum heads to Greenfield in southwestern Iowa. That's in Adair County, which is where Jesse James conducted his first train robbery. I was there last year--it's next to a big wind farm. Nearly 150 years later, the federal government is robbing the American people with green energy subsidies.

Related posts:

Iowa I Opener: Jesse James' first train robbery

Marathon Pundit's Iowa I Opener

Technorati tags:

No comments: