Friday, May 08, 2009

Illinois Bloggers conference follow-up

I enjoyed the most productive six hours of my blogging career earlier today at the Sam Adams Alliance Illinois Bloggers Conference in Downers Grove.

I got to meet quite a few bloggers who I've known by e-mail only.

As for what went on?

Well, I'm not going to say--but I learned a lot today--and remember, I was a speaker.

After this event, I can reveal that I've only scratched the surface of what I, and other bloggers, can accomplish.

Also, it's nice to know that I have so many fans. It was very humbling.

And no, I did not use a teleprompter.

2 comments:

Sir Galen of Bristol said...

It's true. No teleprompters were used in the staging of this conference.

Rev. Right said...

Sorry I missed it, but it has been a real bad week for me.

Maybe next time.

Worst regret: Missing out on the chance to finally meet you!

Sounds like fun, though. Damn!