Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tornado devastation in Iowa

Fox News Channel's Jeff Goldblatt remarked that the devastation he viewed in Parkersburg, Iowa. One-third of the town was destroyed by a strong tornado on Sunday, reminded him of the destruction he witnessed last year in Greensburg, Kansas, which was struck by an F5 tornado last May.

Parkersburg, Iowa blogger Adam Flater reports on the havoc the tornado brought to his hometown.

Here are my Greensburg posts, taken in July when I visited the town.

My Kansas Kronikles: Greensburg, the fall and rise, part one
My Kansas Kronikles: Greensburg, the fall and rise, part two
My Kansas Kronikles: Greensburg, the fall and rise, part three
My Kansas Kronikles: Greensburg, the fall and rise, part four
My Kansas Kronikles: Greensburg, the fall and rise, part five
My Kansas Kronikles: Greensburg, the fall and rise, part six

Technorati tags:

No comments: