Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Glenn & Helen Show podcast: Retiring Rich Despite Economic Turmoil

During my late afternoon run, I listened to the latest Glenn & Helen Show podcast on my iPod. It is possible. Although the real estate bubble has put a damper on the economy, there are still ways to make money, says Jim Schlagheck, the author of Cash-Rich Retirement: Use the Investing Techniques of the Mega-Wealthy to Secure Your Retirement Future.

The hosts of the show are Instapundit's Glenn Reynolds and his wife, Dr. Helen Smith.

I tend to get depressed listening to such programs--because I inevitably ask myself, "Why am I not rich." Based on what Schlagheck said in the podcast, I'm doing many of the correct things in planning for retirement. Secondly, I realized at least I'm not asking myself, "Why am I poor?"

You don't need to be a marathon runner, or own an iPod, to listen to the podcast. Just click here to listen.

But if you have an iPhone, or an iPod, you can subscribe for free to the Glenn and Helen Show at the iTunes web site.

Technorati tags:

No comments: