Friday, September 29, 2006

Pajamas Media's Politics Central podcast and video with Senator Joe Lieberman

I just got back from a mid-afternoon run. I had my iPod with me, and I listened intently to this great podcast of Pajamas Media's Roger L. Simon interviewing self-professed "JFK Democrat" Joe Lieberman for Politics Central. Lieberman of course is running as an "independent Democrat" in defense of his Connecticut senate seat this fall.

Lieberman speaks quite philosophically about the extreme partisanship in Washington today, and is quite grateful that he "didn't have to wear his pajamas" for the interview.

Listen or download the podcast here. Free subcriptions to Politics Central are available at the iTunes web site.

And obviously there is a video too, filmed by Andrew Marcus.

Technorati tags:

No comments: