Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Marathon Pundit to report on, participate in DePaul Ward Churchill protest


Okay, this Little Eichmann will be at the Ward Churchill protest at DePaul's Lincoln Park Campus.

I have a number of duties assigned to me, which I'm not releasing online.

The protest will be taking place at the DePaul Student Center at 2250 N. Sheffield, near the Fullerton Avenue Red Line stop.

Friends: This is what I'll be wearing, a White Sox hat and an Illinois jacket, with my old friend Chief Illiniwek on the viewer's right. Say "hello!"

As for the Chief, I wonder what Ward thinks about him?

I'll be doing some photoblogging on Mobile Marathon Pundit. Most of the pictures will be early, as it'll get dark around 6pm.

Ward's DePaul spewing is open to DePaul students and faculty only. I have not given up on sneaking in. It may not be easy, but even the local media has been banned, or at least their cameras and tape recorders have, according several "friends of the blog."


Technorati tags:

No comments: