Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Sheehan heading back to Crawford

As I've commented before: Doesn't this woman have a job? She must have some income, because she's threatened not to pay taxes next year.

Anyway, she's headed back to Crawford. From her Huffington Post article:

I'm coming back to Crawford for my son. As long as the president, who sent him to die in a senseless war, is in Crawford, that is where I belong. I came here two and a half weeks ago for one reason, to try and see the president and get an answer to a very simple question: What is the noble cause that he says my son died for?

Cindy, the president met with you already. Your adult son volunteered for the Army. It was his choice.

I sincerley sympathize with your heartache, but please do what most parents who've lost children do: Mourn, remember, and try to make the best out of whatever time left you have on this planet. And stop calling those roadside bombers and suicide attackers "freedom fighters."

No comments: