Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ribble wins Wisconsin 8th GOP primary, will face Steve "Big Pill" Kagen

There were a lot of primary races yesterday--I can't cover all of them, but since I've written a couple of posts about Rep. Steve "Big Pill" Kagen (D-WI), I'd like to report that Republican businessman Reid Ribble will face Kagen in the general election. He won Tuesday's primary.

Why do I call Kagen, who is a doctor, "Big Pill?" Here's the reason:

"I have made the case to the speaker and also to the White House that we should take small pieces, small bites," Kagen said. "In the practice of medicine, I can't give a child a big pill. What do we do? We cut it up into pieces. Let's find things we can agree on."
Kagen voted with Nancy Pelosi--against the wishes of his northeastern Wisconsin constituents--for that Big Pill known as ObamaCare.

Ribble supports a repeal of the Democrats' health care bill.

Technorati tags:

No comments: