Monday, October 05, 2009

Backyard Conservative bumps into Bill Ayers at airport; he talks about "Dreams"

The last time I visited Washington, Little Marathon Pundit and I flew to Baltimore-Washington Thurgood Marshall Airport. There's not much to see there. Reagan National gets the heavy hitters--members of Congress, cabinet secretaries--and unrepentant terrorists.

Yes, we're talking about President Obama's friend Bill Ayers. My good friend Anne Leary of Backyard Conservative spotted him while she was sipping a Starbucks at the airport.

Bomber offered some interesting and "unprompted" comments about Barack Obama's "Dreams from my Father."

Read all about it.

And for you doubters out there, she got his picture.

Related post:

Did Bill Ayers ghostwrite Obama's "Dreams from my Father?"

Technorati tags:

No comments: