Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Fox 32 Chicago catches Obama lying on his contact with Blagojevich

Barack Obama today on Governor Rod Blagojevich and the choosing of his Senate replacement:

I had no contact with the governor or his office, and so I was not aware of what was happening.

Obama media guru David Axelrod regarding the president-elect and his Senate replacement on November 23, courtesy of Fox 32 Chicago.

I know he's talked to the governor, and there are a whole range of names, many of which have surfaced, and I think he has a fondness for a lot of them.

Obama has been caught lying.

Wait...hold on, Axelrod, the political genius, said something different today:

I was mistaken. ... They did not then or at any time discuss the subject.

Technorati tags:

2 comments:

Crazy Politico said...

Not a surprise that the story is changing. I wonder if Axelrod is either Advisor A or B as mentioned in the court affidavits today.

Anonymous said...

David Axelrod rules!