Wednesday, February 08, 2023

Facebook censors a humorous meme of Hunter Biden in his underwear carried by Chinese spy balloons because it "went against our Community Guidelines on adult sexual exploitation"

"I don't think my goals have changed since I was four and I fought school yard bullies." Abbie Hoffman.

"CornPop was a bad dude, and he ran a bunch of bad boys." Joe Biden. 

And now there is Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO, let's call him SuckerPop. Yep, SuckerPop.

Last week on my Facebook, in the midst of the fun, frivolity, and the furor as a Chinese spy balloon crossed our nation, many humorous memes appeared, including this one.


Yeah, that's Hunter Biden held aloft by those party balloons. It's a real photo, well, Biden in his tighty-whities with a red scarf--that's genuine--it's straight from the Hunter Biden laptop. Well, obviously the balloons are a gag--but, hello! It's a joke!

I posted that meme on my Facebook page earlier this week. I was promptly warned by FB friends on my comments thread that SuckerPop's Facebook's censors yanked the meme from their Facebook pages, with warnings, because it "went against our Community Guidelines on adult sexual exploitation." 

Surely, I said to myself, "What's the big deal? Hunter's not naked, his schwantz can't be seen in my posted meme--those guys must've posted a nude pic of Hunter.

Nope--it's the same pic. 

Here's what @shesova said on Twitter last week, "I LOATHE @facebook. F*ck Zuck for a 2 day suspension for posting a damn balloon with Hunter Biden in tidy whiteys! You are a POS Mark Zuckerberg! This simple pic has suspended me from my Veterans group! And you wonder why people are leaving FB? 🙄 SHARE!" My FB warning came today--I have Facebook restrictions on my account. But really, I don't care that much. 

I can get my message out through my blog and other social media networks. 


On the other hand, not everyone is as adept in fighting back against bullies like SuckerPop. Facebook, to protect their beloved Democrat Party and their senile president, "Lunchbucket Joe," is the head of an influence-peddling operation, has to stoop to lying, yes lying, about a funny meme. 

So why am I on Facebook? Mainly to drive traffic to my blog. But Twitter, under Elon Musk, has been liberated from censorship. 

Not Facebook. SuckerPop's toy loves censorship. 

No comments: