Friday, October 07, 2022

Darren Bailey after the Pritzker debate: “I'll come to the table, and I'll bring everyone"

It's a busy family weekend for me--so I wasn't able to see the debate between Illinois' main gubernatorial candidates, incumbent Democrat J.B. Pritzker and Republican Darren Bailey until a few hours ago. 

This morning, Bailey, a state senator, appeared on WIND-AM's Morning answer with hosts Dan Proft and Amy Jacobson. "This man [Pritzker] has no clue," Bailey said, "I was shocked and taken aback last night at his lack of knowledge on the issues…I was shocked at his inability to articulate and defend…all he could do was stand there and blame everything on [former governor] Rauner or Trump, and calling me a liar."

"'No but yes, no but yes,’ seemed to be [Pritzker’s] answer to everything. We cannot trust this man, and we found that out last night," he added. 

"I'll come to the table, and I'll bring everyone," Bailey expanded. "Everyone will have a voice, even that noisy Democrat, you will have a voice, because that's not happening at all in these last four years."

No comments: