Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Gay, Asian, but conservative: Mainstream media largely uninterested in attack on Andy Ngo in Portland by Antifa brutes

Andy Ngo is the wrong type of victim. He was brutally attacked by Antifa terrorists over the weekend. Did you hear about it? Maybe not, because while Ngo is Asian and gay, he's also a conservative.

He tells Guy Benson, "I'm not the right type of victim."

Ngo suffered face bruises and brain bleeding from his beating.

More from KGO-TV, who is reporting on this barbarity:
"I have that physical pain and I'm dealing now with the emotional trauma of it as I'm recalling this event," said Ngo.

"As a journalist I've written critically about Antifa's criminal activities in the city and for that I've been threatened and intimidated and doxed multiple times all of which have been reported to police and as far as I know no action has been taken," he explained.

Ngo says right before leaving his home he took off his helmet so as not to appear armed for a battle.

"My mistake was leaving that helmet at home because they went primarily for my head," said Ngo.

No comments: