Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Trump victory's speech in full

Not many people saw it live, it was after 1:00am in the Central Time Zone, but President-elect Donald Trump gave a humble yet uplifting victory speech as he declared victory over Hillary Clinton.

"Now it's time for America to bind the wounds of division; have to get together," the (can I still call him this), political newcomer said. "To all Republicans and Democrats and independents across this nation, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people.

"It's time," he continued. "I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be president for all Americans, and this is so important to me."


As for Hillary, her gracious concession speech may have been the best address she ever gave. This morning on Fox News Karl Rove remarked that if she presented more speeches such as this one it my have been Hillary Clinton preparing to move into the White House.



No comments: