Sunday, March 27, 2016

Fan angry about Rays playing Cuba throws full can of beer inside dugout

Here's a baseball fan who is not smoking the Obama hopium.

From AP:

A man apparently angered by the Tampa Bay Rays' recent trip to Cuba made his way onto the field and threw a full can of beer into the team's dugout Saturday night during a spring training game against the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Nobody was hurt. A member of the Pirates' grounds crew and Rays third base coach Charlie Montoyo restrained the protester until police arrived, briefly delaying the game.

The man was arrested and will be charged with causing a fray, trespassing and assault, Bradenton police Lt. John Affolter said. Police would not yet identify the man.

"I've worked games here for 23 years and I've never seen anything like it," Affolter said. "I've seen a streaker, I've seen a lot. I thought I'd seen it all."
And this cop has seen seven years of Obama and his after-effects.

Related post:

White House admits in Twitter photo: Cuba is a communist prison

No comments: