Sunday, September 20, 2015

Ben Carson: No Muslim president

And Jesus answering said unto them, render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.
Mark 12:17

While on Meet the Press this morning, Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson said he is unable to support a Muslim president. The sharpened saws of the left-wing media are already out for him. Carson didn't explain his views in detail, so I will help out.

Unlike Christianity, there is no separation clause between Islam and civil government--they are one and the same. While it's easy to find a spokesperson from an apologist Islamic groups such as Hamas-linked CAIR to denounce terrorism, finding a Muslim mouthpiece to do the same with Sharia law is a real challenge.

For instance: If I steal a woman's purse and I get caught--I'll end up in prison. But under sharia law, I could have my hand chopped off and be flogged. Sharia law advocates wife-beating and the death penalty for those who leave Islam.

Carson, a devout Christian, was also asked on Meet the Press if Islam is "consistent with the Constitution."

"No, I do not," Carson replied.

He's right.

2 comments:

Holding My Nose said...

Why is it that Liberals insist there is nothing wrong with being a Muslim, but they have a hissy fit if anyone says Obama is a Muslim?

Marathon Pundit said...

I'm wondering the same thing.