|Winter of 2014|
From the Christian Science Monitor:
Organized by dozens of labor, religious, and environmental groups from the political left and sponsored by more than 1,400 other organizations from across the globe, the People’s Climate March is scheduled to take place just days before world leaders, including President Obama, gather in New York for the United Nations Climate Summit, which convenes Tuesday.After a short spring and a cool summer, the leaves are already beginning to turn in the Chicago area. Winter is coming, and the brutal Winter of 2014 is still a recent memory--human-caused global warming or not.
- Global warming news: The 97 percent myth
- (Exclusive photo) Lake Superior iceberg in June
- Global warming news: Coldest Chicago winter ever
- Global warming news: Lake Michigan sets record for most ice cover
- Good news: Global warming skepticism on the rise