|A cool July day in Illinios|
Hmm...2009 wasn't very long ago, I thought the planet was heating up? Does climate change actually mean a colder Earth?
The statewide average temperature in the Land of Lincoln--the deepest part of it is further south than Richmond, Virginia--was 70.3 degrees.
And winter is coming.
- (Exclusive photo) Lake Superior iceberg in June
- Global warming news: Coldest Chicago winter ever
- Global warming news: Lake Michigan sets record for most ice cover
- Good news: Global warming skepticism on the rise
- Global warming news: The 97 percent myth