Saturday, March 29, 2014

Start those machines! Earth Hour enters Central Time Zone

It's 8:30pm in America's Central Time Zone and time for Earth Hour. Hippies in the nation's midsection are lighting candles and turning out lights, which will of course be turned back on an hour later.

Big whip.

At my home I am celebrating the glories of the Industrial Revolution with numerous lights switched on, I'm running the dishwasher, blogging on my computer, and charging my 4G smartphone. Little Marathon Pundit is watching something on OnDemand on our wide-screen television while catching up on Facebook. Not to be left out, Mrs. Marathon Pundit is working, she's behind the wheel of her V6 engine automobile, which has GPS navigation and XM Radio.

The hell with Earth Hour, it's actually time for Human Achievement Hour!

Oh, about those candles, greenies. They are dangerous. They start fires.

Technorati tags:

No comments: