|Lincoln in Grant Park,|
passage of the 13th Amendment before all of the slaves were freed.
The Proclamation, which was announced after the Union victory in the Battle of Antietam, convinced the British and the French not to recognize the Confederacy as an independent nation.
- Thirty hours in Lincoln's Springfield, Illinois
- Abraham Lincoln birthplace site
- Abraham Lincoln birthplace site's log cabin
- "My earliest recollection is of the Knob Creek place"
- My Mississippi Manifest Destiny: Jonesboro, site of the third Lincoln-Douglas Debate
Abraham Lincoln and Frederick Douglass By Freedman, Russell (Google Affiliate Ad)