Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Occupy Santa Fe considering self-dissolve because of its drunks and drug addicts

Marathon Pundit at Four Corners
The Occupy Movement gets very defensive when bloggers say their "Obamaville" camps are havens for drunks and drug addicts.

But what will they say when this story spreads?

From the Santa Fe New Mexican:
The Occupy encampment in Railyard Park for the last two months may be breaking up on its own.

One of the original camp leaders said Tuesday that he's fed up with dangerous conditions there, including drunks and drug addicts threatening campers, and he won't go back.

Cary "Shuttle" Johnson said after his proposal to shut down the camp was defeated at Monday's general assembly, he was physically attacked by one of the two facilitators.

"I'm talking and then the next thing I know, I've got a guy grabbing me by the throat — physically assaulting me," he said. "I was defending my daughter. She has a right to free speech."
She does. But don't bring your daughter to an Occupy camp, Cary.

To post this entry on social media, click on one of the links on the left

Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Bird of Paradise said...

Looks like the occupyers have attracked the crowd they were not exptecting Too bad