Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pawlenty on Hannity talks about Romney and ObamaCare

Tim Pawlenty is getting some heat because he didn't throw GOP presidential front-runner Mitt Romney on that mat while screaming "Obamaney care" during Monday's CNN debate:

He clarified matters on Fox News' Hannity this evening:

I should have been much more clear during the debate, Sean. I don’t think we can have a nominee that was involved in the development and construction of ObamaCare and then continues to defend it. And that was the question, I should've answered it directly; instead I stayed focused on Obama. But the question really related to the contrast with Governor Romney, and I should have been more clear, I should have made the point that he was involved in developing it, he really laid the groundwork for ObamaCare and continues to this day to defend it.
Here is the entire segment:



Technorati tags:

No comments: