Monday, October 04, 2010

Schakowsky political director: Opponents of Ground Zero mosque are "f***ing dumba**es"

Well...I guess that includes me. Alex Armour, with whom my two interactions with have been quite amiable, has a dark side. Armour is the political director of Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL), who nominally represents me in Congress.

National Review Online's Jim Geraghty came across Armour's Twitter feed. Has Schakowsky seen this Tweet?
impressed by Obama’s diplomacy this evening. What I wouldve said:Let me be clear: youre all f***ing dumba**es who havent read the 1st amndmt
But there were no asterisks in Armour's Tweet.

And then there is this one:

Pat Quinn's new TV spot. Highlighting how Republicans are total DBs.
I believe he means "douchebags." Am I one?

Voters in Illinois' Ninth District have a better choice, Republican Joel Pollak, who is holding a health care forum tonight at the Hilton Orrington in Evanston.

Related posts:

Schakowsky town hall: Armour-all brand astroturf comes to the green lawns of Skokie

Pollak raises $150K at luncheon, calls opponent's campaign manager out during speech

Technorati tags:

No comments: