Saturday, April 03, 2010

Spring brings new Obama stimulus "campaign sign" to Skokie

Illinois' unemployment rate is at 11.3 percent. It's been a year since I saw my first Barack Obama economic stimulus "campaign sign," and despite its promise of "Putting America to Work," the state unemployment is at its highest level in 27 years.

This sign can be found on Main Street near Crawford in Skokie, Illinois, near my home in Morton Grove. Skokie is where I found my first Obama stimulus sign.

Related posts:

Democrats vote down Senate amendment to ban Obama stimulus "campaign signs"
An Obama stimulus "campaign sign" and Brookfield Zoo
Naperville's Obama stimulus "campaign sign"
This stimulus project has been brought to you by the perpetual Obama campaign
2009 Obama stimulus campaign signs

Technorati tags:

No comments: