Thursday, December 10, 2009

Organizing for America's Christmas card: "I wish for health reform"

Barack Obama and the Democrats' permanent-campaign organization, Organizing for America," has produced a loving Christmas card, okay, they call it a "holiday card," that they suggest I e-mail to my two senators, Dick Durbin and Roland Burris.

Leave it to the liberals to politicize and ruin everything. Even Christmas...uh, I mean "the holidays."



In 2010, they'll get a big lump of coal in their stocking.

Oh...does anyone expect Durbin and Burris to vote against whatever so-called health care reform bill that happens to ooze out of the Senate?

In other Obama news, Doug Ross reports that Chicago slumlord and Obama-ite Valerie Jarrett is soliciting ideas to improve the economy.

Starting over on health care reform, dropping cap and trade, and killing the Employee Free Choice Act are on the top my list--and I don't have to check it twice.

Technorati tags:

No comments: