Monday, June 01, 2009

Runner injured while using Twitter

I've run two marathons with a digital camera--and I can assure you I'm quite careful while I'm snapping pictures on the run. That's because I'm not looking down when I'm using a camera.

But a Bristol, England man found out that Twittering while running is pretty thick-headed.

In fact, that runner, James Coleman, had his thick head banged by a branch while twit-running.

I had to get that "twit" reference in--after all, Coleman is English.

Other than a gaining a black eye, he's okay.

After all, like soar thigh muscles after a marathon, the bruise will fade away.

Related posts:

Scenes from the 2008 Chicago Marathon--from a participant

A participant's view of the cancelled Chicago Marathon: UPDATED

Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Genevieve Netz said...

The scary thing is that he probably tweets while driving, also.