Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Obama to keep Gates at defense

Michelle Malkin phrases it best regarding Barack Obama's retention of Robert Gates as Secretary of Defense:

Hey, remember that campaign line Barack Obama used incessantly throughout the campaign — you know, the one deriding McCain as a Bush clone and mocking a McCain win as "four more years of Bush?"

You remember, right?

The One: "I can take four more weeks of McCain's attacks, but America can't take four more years of failed McCain\Bush" policies!

Well, ummmm, ahhh, never mind.

That being said, I favor Obama's decision.

Technorati tags:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Regardless of personal feelings about him, it just goes to show that the leftist illuminati doesn't actually plan to deliver the promised change.

Anonymous said...

Dudley Doright for president.

Jim Roper said...

This is interesting. Good blog as
always.

Anonymous said...

Rockets and missiles and bombs oh my. Rockets and missiles and bombs
oh my. Rockets and missiles and bombs oh my. Rockets and missiles
and bombs oh my.