Sunday, October 12, 2008

Monday night: Hear Marathon Pundit on the Andrea Shea King Show

Straight from the sweat and Gatorade stained streets of Chicago, I'm plunging back into a new endeavor--appearing on Andrea Shea King's BlogTalkRadio program at 9pm Eastern (8pm Central) Monday night.

I imagine I'll talk about today's Chicago Marathon, but my guess is that I'll spend most of the hour discussing the presidential election, with a focus on Illinois and Chicago politics--past crimes, future indictments, as well as America's best-known unrepentant ex-terrorist: Bill Ayers.

Andrea blogs at The Radio Patriot.

Click here to listen in, or participate. Hey it's BlogTalkRadio!

And check in here for a major media announcement regarding Marathon Pundit.

Andrea's show rocks, sometimes literally, and I have a request that we get a lot of Chicago people tuning in Monday night.

Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to it!

See you at 9 p.m. ET

Andrea