Friday, October 10, 2008

Friends of Barack update: Bill Ayers lying on video



Click on the link above to see Bill Ayers lie about his bombing campaign, discussing the "checks and balances" his terror group, the The Weather Underground, undertook to prevent casualties.

Off the top of my head, I can think of the bombing of the 1970 Weather Underground bombing of the upper Manhattan home of a New York Supreme Court justice. John Murtaugh, who was a child at the time, wrote about the crime this past April:

I still recall, as though it were a dream, thinking that someone was lifting and dropping my bed as the explosions jolted me awake, and I remember my mother’s pulling me from the tangle of sheets and running to the kitchen where my father stood. Through the large windows overlooking the yard, all we could see was the bright glow of flames below. We didn't leave our burning house for fear of who might be waiting outside. The same night, bombs were thrown at a police car in Manhattan and two military recruiting stations in Brooklyn. Sunlight, the next morning, revealed three sentences of blood-red graffiti on our sidewalk: FREE THE PANTHER 21; THE VIET CONG HAVE WON; KILL THE PIGS.

Checks and balances.

On the other end of Manhattan, three Weather Underground terrorists, including Ayers' girlfriend (he hooked up with Bernardine Dohrn later) Diane Oughton, were killed when the nail bomb...that's right, a nail bomb, accidentally exploded in a townhouse. The bomb was meant to be set off at a soldiers' dance at Fort Dix, New Jersey.

Checks and balances.

Technorati tags:

No comments: