Friday, August 22, 2008

How to contact me

If you need something cleared up on my blog, the best method to contact me is with e-mail, specifically john.ruberry@sbcglobal.net.

This statement has been on my home page for about a year:

Statements made by commenters on this blog do not necessarily match the views of the web site owner--the comments are unmoderated. Not deleting a post deemed offensive by others does not mean an endorsement of that comment. Report any offensive comments to the above e-mail address.

How clear do I have to make it?

Not to brag, but I have a Blackberry, and unless I'm out of the country, a rarity by the way, I am always easily reached by e-mail. Unless both of my computers break and I lose my handset.

And thanks to the thousands of Marathon Pundit readers who have read my blog, and used the preferred method of discourse.

As for those comments--I do not make anonymous comments on Marathon Pundit. Simply put, I have better things to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting to be a credentialed blogger at the RNC. I hope you send back posts from behind the scenes, with photos.

pathickey said...

Rubes is the Right Man in the Right Place with the Right Talents - were I to attend we would havce reports ONLY on the offerings at the endless buffet tables -'Hey, McCain! If you can afford houses all over the Monolpoly Board, how about cracking your wallet for some more shrimp! Jesus, where's the fois gras! What are they Democrats? Gimme another plateful of that cuisine there, Crowell. Here's half a buck, I hope it don't embarrass you - naw, keep it - really. OOOO - cakes.'

TheComputerGuy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.